top of page
  • Writer's pictureCK Realtor

Single vs. Dual Real Estate Agency

Updated: Feb 1

If you are working with a real estate agent to buy or sell a home, it is important to know upfront the type of agency relationship or representation you wish to have with your agent. In California there is an agency disclosure form that you should receive and it clarifies the different agency relationships.

There are two types of agency, single and dual. In California, real estate agents can legally represent both Seller and Buyer as long as all parties are disclosed and consent to the dual agency relationship. The video below shows the different types of agency.

Christine Kueneke

CA DRE Lic# 01808365

Broker Associate & Realtor®

Certified Probate & Trust Specialist

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties

Cell: 760-613-1626


42 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page